Friday, November 12, 2010

Photo of the week: SURFING!

I returned yesterday from meeting a client in Laguna Niguel, California. It was 35 and raining when I left Boise. California was 75 and GORGEOUS! It was so nice to visit, even though it was a short visit. I met with the client at the Ritz Carlton at Dana Point, and took some time before my flight yesterday to snap some shots of the surfers. Totally wish I had brought my swim-suit, Who goes to southern California without a swim-suit? Me. (I've only surfed twice, so I'm pretty much awful at it, but it looked like SO much fun). So here's this weeks photo of the week:

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jasmin November 12, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Wow Nate! What a great shot! It reminds me of my honeymoon which I spend in California this summer! Thanks fot his photo of the week, it was highly appreciated during a bad, cold, stormy and rainy fall day in Germany!

CT November 17, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

Hey Nate,
You said you typically shoot wide open (2.8 or lower) how do manage to get your focus spot on when the objects are moving so much?
Do you focus and recompose that fast?


Nikon user,
Christa

About This Blog

Hi,

My name is Nate. I am in love with a few things in life: my wife, taking pictures, the outdoors, summer, and food. I hope you enjoy some of my photography work on this Blog. Feel free to shoot me an email or leave a comment. Thanks!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP