Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Aruba Adventures

I feel like I'm a pretty lucky guy. I get to do what I love (capture images), with the person I love (Luisa of course!), in really cool places that I love (New England, the Caribbean, Mexico, Costa Rica, West Coast etc.). I feel blessed. Life is good. I've been lucky enough to be able to have Luisa join me on most of my photo adventures, and I have to say traveling with her is a blast. Here's a little video we made of our last trip to Aruba to shoot a wedding (which can be seen here). So what if our travel plans weren't supurb: drive to SLC (5 hours), red eye to Georgia, early morning flight to Aruba. Coming back it was a late night flight to my personal favorite airport EVER (kidding) JFK...spend the night in New York, really early morning flight to SLC. Drive the 5 hours back to home sweet home in Boise. But we had an amazing time. Like, an unbelievable time. So we made a little video to showcase the trip. Hope you enjoy!
I think the words to the song say it perfectly. "Home is wherever I'm with you".

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

3 comments:

Sachin Khona November 17, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

Beautiful video bro.. I love the start... you have a great eye for video and editing..

Keep em coming!!

This video had me smiling throughout!!

Stephanie Miller November 17, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

yes sir, you do have a good eye. and now I'm planning on buying a camera that can do that... thanks for sharing your workation with us!

Crissie November 18, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

AGH! Awesome. Beautiful job. And I am jealous. The end.

Wow, what amazing maternity pics for your darling wife to have!! Aruba? Hello!!!!!

About This Blog

Hi,

My name is Nate. I am in love with a few things in life: my wife, taking pictures, the outdoors, summer, and food. I hope you enjoy some of my photography work on this Blog. Feel free to shoot me an email or leave a comment. Thanks!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP