Monday, November 22, 2010

Life Thru the Macro: Photographing the Photographer...

... is MUCH harder than you might think. Nate's Mom can firmly attest to the fact that she has been driven to tears on an occassion or two when trying to photograph her handsome, though VERY uncooperative sons. This is what I get when I attempt to photograph my handsome, though uncooperative husband:

Photobucket
Hopefully our son will not adopt his Daddy's antics with the camera! ; ) Shout out to Victoria de Martigny who inspired me to write this post... thanks for letting me steal YOUR idea!!

1 comments:

Jen Perkes November 23, 2010 at 5:11 AM  

Oh....Luisa....I feel your pain!

I recall so clearly years ago when I was striving for a fall New England family photo for our Christmas cards. I had found a grassy road, cutting through beautiful oak trees and lined with stone walls--the setting was perfect. But the boys--all 5 of them--couldn't get serious enough to stand still. They were goosing each other, standing on their tippy toes so that they could be the tallest and all around acting like goofs. I started to cry, packed up my gear, threw it in the back of the Jeep and began an emotional breakdown.

You are handling Nate with much more dignity and finesse!! Plus, you understand that his many "faces" are actually one of his most endearing and interesting parts about him. After Nate, photographing your little guy will be a cinch!!

Hugs & loves,

Mom

About This Blog

Hi,

My name is Nate. I am in love with a few things in life: my wife, taking pictures, the outdoors, summer, and food. I hope you enjoy some of my photography work on this Blog. Feel free to shoot me an email or leave a comment. Thanks!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP