Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday's Photo of the Week

I'm starting a new little tradition here on the blog. Friday = Photo of the Week. Not necessarily the BEST or even my favorite photo from that week. Just one I feel like sharing to finish off the week. It's pretty simple. Two main rules:


1. It can only one photo.
2. It has to be a shot from that week.

I hope to learn and push myself from this. I absolutely love taking photos of people. Like no other. I LOVE shooting weddings and capturing raw emotion. I love looking down at my LCD screen and finding something that I love, some expression, light, or life that tells a story.

But sometimes I forget to just do. Just take pictures of things, places for no apparent reason other than to capture what I see. To express, to give, to create. To share for the sake of sharing.

So here's this weeks photo of the week. No people, but quite simply...a wall.
Photobucket
I even tried to think of what this photo "means" to me, and what it's saying. Truth is, I got nothin'...it's just a photo I really like, and wanted to share, and inspired me to start this new Photo of the Week tradition.

So hope you liked it! Enjoy your Friday, have a fun filled weekend, cheer for Boise State tomorrow, and we'll see you next week. : )


0 comments:

About This Blog

Hi,

My name is Nate. I am in love with a few things in life: my wife, taking pictures, the outdoors, summer, and food. I hope you enjoy some of my photography work on this Blog. Feel free to shoot me an email or leave a comment. Thanks!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP