Monday, October 18, 2010

Life Thru the Macro: Dream Together...

In the depths of delectability, half way through my tub of 'Imagine Whirled Peace' Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, I found this:

Photobucket

Nate was sleeping at the moment [yes, that might have been a pregnant woman's confession to sneaking midnight delicacies], so as opposed to sharing that moment with him, I shared it with his D3S.

One of Nate's GREATEST talents in life is that... he dreams, and when he does, he dreams BIG and so enthusiastically that you can't help but dream WITH him.

Photobucket

So far, our life is greater than we could have ever dreamed or fabricated collectively OR individually. Who would have thought that such a realization would come in the form of 504 calories? Bliss is pricey, but that is what I experienced that night in that particular tub of "Whirled Peace".

2 comments:

Victoria de Martigny October 18, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

I have not visited your blog in a while and it looks like I've missed some GREAT stuff! I'm so happy that you & Luisa are shooting together more often - and that Luisa hijacked the blog with this post :)

The shots from James & Shannon's wedding are gorgeous!!! Fabulous job. You are already going placed my friend. Well done!!

Pappa Perkes October 18, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

Loving it, Luisa!

Dreaming Dad in D.C.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP