Monday, October 11, 2010

Life Thru the Macro: Take One for the Team...

Much of my involvement in Nate's photography, until recently, has strictly been audience based. I observe and critique, with my very inexperienced eye, the work that he brings home everyday and strive to be the BEST cheerleader imaginable [even though I am not one for mini skirts or backflips]. While Nate was in Seattle with Jasmine Star doing the CreativeLive EVENT, I literally got to be in the audience to watch him every day, almost all day. At times I felt a little helpless, trapped on one end of the cyber universe, while he was on the other. There was ONE particular morning, when everyone had arrived early and was setting up the venue for the workshop. The cameras were live, but the class was not going to begin for another 45 mins. I thought I'd give him a little jingle to let him know I was there, cheering him on and wishing him luck [without ACTUALLY saying 'good luck', because according to Nate thats 'bad luck']. This little clip from Modern Family, our new favorite sitcom, pretty much sums up our phone call.



That's right. I definitely busted my husband screening my call on a LIVE internet broadcast!! More than being offended, it made me laugh... A LOT. I love him and I admire his talent and passion for photography. I would do anything to support him and I plan to do so.... even if I get put on the back burner every once in a while.

I'll take one for the team.

5 comments:

SDM October 11, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

CLASSIC moment! Probably one of the funniest things that happened on that trip. At least you're a good sport about it!

Cindy October 12, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

HILARIOUS!!! You two are the cutest couple! Love checking in on Mondays:)

Jeff Heinz October 12, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

That is awesome! Sharing that selfless support with each other is such a great gift.
Modern Family is our fav as well.

Anonymous October 20, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

I would have laughed too! A lot! Especially about the hard time I would give him later on. I love that show!! Sometimes I laugh so hard I cry...no joke!

You two are beautiful.

Natalie Garcia December 8, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

That was pretty funny and I can picture your face too.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP