Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Catch up!

Life has been crazy lately, and I've definitely neglected the blog. But great and amazing things are happening. For example, I'm sitting in the Las Vegas airport waiting for my connecting flight to Seattle to attend the Jasmine Star and CreativeLIVE workshop! I'll be posting every day this week bits of "catch up" and also pieces from the workshop.

Photobucket
So I guess I'll start with NYC. As you've seen in the previous post, I did a bridal shoot in NYC which was so much fun. I also took the opportunity to explore New York: walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, eat at fun hole in the wall restaurants, and even visited some of the touristy sites.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I didn't take a ton of pictures, but I liked these ones. The pano of the city was shot from about 12 vertical shots stitched together in CS5.
Photobucket
Anyways, happy Tuesday, and come back for more catch up and updates on the Jasmine Star and CreativeLIVE workshop. Can't wait!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP