Saturday, August 7, 2010

Carlo+Amy Jo

It's been an amazing last few days. I got chosen as one of six photographers to attend a workshop with Jasmine Star (more on that later), I turned 24 (woohoo! Getting old), and I had the awesome opportunity to photograph this incredible couple's engagements.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Carlo and Amy Jo are getting married next May in a beautiful church that I posted pictures of a few weeks ago (seen here). What an amazing couple! They are so in love and so happy together, and just ridiculously fun to be around. Thanks so much for the amazing time!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Ken and Jen Perkes August 7, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Your best work yet! Beautiful couple. The wedding will be amazing; can't wait to see you you will do!

--Pops

Anonymous August 7, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Nate I love them so much! We love them so much! So excited to see how the rest of them turn out!!!
-Amy Jo

Unknown August 31, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

Love your work Nate and thanks so much for posting your days with Jasmine Star!

swimmer8 August 31, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

These are beautiful! Wow. While I was watching Creative Live, I didn't realize you were such a talented photographer!! Those two images you showed at Creative Live that you took blew me away though. Seriously. They were amazing.

I could tell just from watching this past week that you are such a likable and genuine person, Nate. You are going to do great things! Or should I say, continue to do great things!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful images. And don't be afraid to shoot all manual!! I have faith in you! There's so much more room for creativity and it's a lot more fun. =)

Anonymous September 11, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

Amazing pictures, you're very talented!! Amy Jo is so much fun, what an incredible time you three must have had!

CT September 21, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

These are so inspiring Nate! Thanks for sharing!

Tiffany Lauderdale September 21, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

Seriously, amazing!!!! I am totally inspired!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP