Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Seattle Engagement Preview

Last Friday, an amazing couple flew me out to Seattle to shoot their engagements. I flew to Seattle in the morning, did the shoot and was able to spend some awesome extra time with them, and then flew home that same night. It was wonderful! I'm excited to blog their full shoot (this Friday). So for now, as I'm culling and editing, I just wanted to give you a sneak peak.

Photobucket
Lots more to come.

Also, if you get a sec, check out these amazing photographers. I love looking at other photographers work, and being inspired by them. Always learning. So if you love photography, check out:

Ben Chrisman (unbelievable style. The first time I went to his site, I couldn't leave it. He has some images that blow me away. VERY journalistic style of shooting), Stacy Reeves (I LOVE her warm tones. If I had to pick someone today to shoot my wedding and money was no object, it would be a VERY hard choice, but Stacy would be near or at the top), and Susan Stripling (gorgeous tones as well. Very different than the others, has a beautiful unique style. I love the way she uses light! Seriously talented woman).

That's all folks! Enjoy your Wednesday!

2 comments:

Kate Perkes December 15, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

AWESOME pic Nate! Can't wait for the Rest. For some reason made me really homesick. Love the Grain too.

Trysha December 28, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

Ben Chrisman is amazing! I actually knew him waaaay back in college some 12 years ago. I used to date one of his friends and he went to high school with my best friends older brother and he shot her little sisters wedding back in 05. Love his stuff! I could look at his images/archives all day.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP