Monday, December 27, 2010

Life Thru the Macro: Home Sweet Home...

Photobucket
As displayed above, Nate and I took this trip to Mexico FULL THROTTLE. Nate is shown in one of his classic photo 'poses' on the streets of Old Puerto Vallarta on one of our exploits of the city. It was vintage... it was classy... It was full of smells, sights, sounds ALL unique to this tiny corner of Mexico. We LOVED this little city. Both Nate and I are preparing to give a FULL accounting [both photographic and otherwise] of our holiday. So, stay tuned for more!

There is one thing to say about travelling, however: No matter where you have been or what you have experienced, coming home is oh, so SWEET.

1 comments:

Messy Jess December 29, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

ah! I love it! you probably don't remember me - I spent a week with your family on St Thomas and loved every minute of it - your car, the island, your family...this picture brought back so many memories. I love your mom and dad dearly and it has been so much fun following your pictures. I LOVE your pictures.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP