Monday, December 6, 2010

Life Thru the Macro: BSU Broncos...

Anyone who considers themselves even moderate followers of sports knows what went down a couple weeks ago with the game between the Boise State Bronco's and the University of Nevada. Even I, being the least devoted 'sports enthusiast' imaginable, felt the blow that night. Nate was in shock... speechless. After a 23 game winning streak, we lost the game in overtime by a missed field goal.

Photobucket

Despite the dark and depressing atmosphere, I was SO proud to hear from THE most invested and devoted BSU fanatic, these words: "We can't win 'em all... but we'll get 'em next year." When I began this 'column' I said that I would give you an insight into our lives, and BSU football has definitely become a VERY integral part of Nate's life.... he has even considered 'Bronco' as a baby name. But when talking about LIFE, our lives specifically, I found that idiom most appropriate:

"We can't win 'em all... but we'll get 'em next year."

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP