Friday, December 17, 2010

Brett+Julie: Seattle Engagement

The first time I met Julie, we met downtown with her sister to discuss wedding photography for Brett and Julie's wedding next July. She brought along a few photo books that she and Brett had made, which I loved! The first things I noticed about Julie and Brett were that they loved to travel as much as possible together, that they are very much in love, and they have these cat-like jumping abilities!

Brett and Julie flew me out to Seattle where they live, work, school and play to photograph their engagement session. I've never met anyone that loved where they live as much as they do. They know Seattle, they know the history, the little hole in the wall restaurants, the best little shops, the greatest parts of town, the best views, the beautiful parks; they KNOW and LOVE their city, which made it so fun for me. I got to learn so much about Seattle and they even took me up the "Sneedle" to get a gorgeous view of the city.

Brett and Julie picked all the locations, many of which you might recognize if you've ever been to Seattle. They did a phenomenal job, if I may say so myself.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our last location that they picked had the most beautiful view of the city. Well done!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brett and Julie, you were both absolutely amazing. Thank you thank you THANK YOU for one of the funnest engagement shoots I've ever had, and for treating me to the best tour of Seattle. Can't wait for July!

10 comments:

SJ Photography December 17, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

These are absolutely stunning!! It might be a while, but I hope you're still in town to take mine!

Achin Grover December 17, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

Awesome photos ... loved the initial b&w ones ...

Unknown December 17, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

Enviable shots for sure.

Julie December 17, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

Nate, these are absolutely wonderful. We're simply delighted with all the photos. Thanks again!

Marta V December 17, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Gorgeous and soo fun. I totally love Seattle for all it's amazing spots for photos(plus the coffee). Great job!

Jeff Heinz December 17, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

Awesome Nate! You captured the loving spirit these two obviously have.
oh...and i love the sneedle compression in those shots.

JasmineandMocha December 18, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

Julie and Brett, Dolores and I loved the engagement photos. Do you suppose its too late for us to have some taken. Just kidding. Did like the photos though and we are looking forward to seeing more. Bye for now Uncle and Aunt Dolores.

Messy Jess December 20, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

I'm loving your black and whites in this set but my FAVORITE is the one on the dock with the rope leading your eye to the boat in the background. LOVE it!

Wedding Photography Kitchener October 30, 2014 at 2:52 AM  

Just lovely. Some beautiful moments in a terrific venue. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous September 21, 2017 at 2:56 AM  

Really Awesome photos..thank you for sharing
I am also a photographer. My interests range from photography of Portraits. Read more about my photography.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP