Thursday, May 6, 2010

UPDATE!!

Photobucket

Wow! I'm a failure. I made it through one day of posts in Costa Rica. But there's not exactly wifi spots in the middle of the Corcovado rain forrest. Check out Luisa's post here to read more about our adventures. We had a blast to say the least. And, We're ALIVE! We made it. We had some pretty crazy and fun experiences and I want to post lots of pictures. Rather than trying to post it all in one post, I'm just going to give little snippets here and there of what it was like to be there, and who we met, and what we did. But all through photographs, and in no particular order.
Photobucket
So today are these shots of Palm Tree's in the Corcovado Rain Forrest. It was gorgeous there, just beautiful. But to get into the heart of the forrest one had to hike 17 km to get to the base camp. When it wasn't monsoon'ing on us, I was able to take out my camera and snag a few palm tree shots. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Ken and Jen Perkes May 6, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

Ansel Adams of the tropics!

AMAZING!!! Heavenly surreal. Gorgeous light.

--Pops

Ken and Jen Perkes May 7, 2010 at 4:20 AM  

WOW! Sorry for the extra comment, but that bottom photo has become one of my all-time favorite photos! It draws me back. I never thought I would love black and white photographs of the tropics [who would give up the gorgeous blues], but I honestly love it!

PERFECTLY ETHEREAL!

I promise, I'll restrain myself from making a third comment!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP