Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ice and Lucy

Photobucket

So a little intermission from the Costa Rican posts here. Had an incredibly fun shoot on Saturday. Ice and Lucy are great friends, and are here from China going to school. They wanted some portrait work done before they headed back to China. We had a lot of fun, and had wonderful lighting, and I explored some new places to shoot, that I REALLY loved, although we did have someone call the cops saying that we were spray painting the trains on the tracks. Hmm....riiiight.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And for those that like the tech specs, I did the entire shoot on my Nikon D3s, on the 50mm 1.4 lens. I shot almost everything wide open at f/1.4 but occasionally closed down to 2.8 to get a little deeper depth of field (when both Ice and Lucy were in the picture).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ken and Jen Perkes May 12, 2010 at 3:21 AM  

Very beautiful! They must have been very happy with their American photography experience. I was going to pick my favorite, but found that pretty hard to do: they are all excellent!

--Pops

Kate Perkes May 12, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Super cool Natey!! Love the spot. It would be awesome for senior pics. Beautiful girls too, love all your different angles.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP