Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Patient Luisa!

So, I have to give it up for my wife, my poor wife, who has to humor me when I say: "I want to go take some pictures!" and she really knows that translates to: "Please let me take a few pictures of YOU!" What a trooper. She hates having pictures taken of her, but she's sweet enough to support me. Here are a few pics we took the other day. We had fun... grab the camera, tripod, and hop on the scooter and tool around Star looking for some hot spots. It was great!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Ken and Jen Perkes June 30, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Nate:

These are GREAT!!!! The second picture of Luisa is my personal favorite. The colors are intense. Your clarity is amazing. You used a tripod, didn't you? The composition of the second picture is perfect! I also like the last picture, for both color and composition. Okay, there is too much to say . . . I'm just going to call you!

--Dad

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP