Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FIREWORKS!!

So I know it's been quite a while since I've posted, but it's actually becuase I've been working on my new website which I'm excited to launch soon. It's not fully up and running yet but when it is, I'll put the link on here. So last weekend was the 4th of July, so we got together with our friends and family and shot off fireworks in the road. It was honestly a blast. We tons of fun, and enjoyed seeing other fireworks coming up over houses. So here a few pics from the fireworks.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Ken and Jen Perkes July 8, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

WOW! WOW! WOW! Some of these are "award winning" photographs! [I have my own special ceremony in which I give the awards!]

Seriously, they are just incredible! My two favorites: the second one with the kids [classic Americana] and the blue one with the moon [never seen a photo quite like it]!

Great job. They are fun when viewed with Mom's. You two have really done well capturing fireworks this year!

--DaD

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP