Saturday, April 4, 2009

RODEO!!!

Last night, Luisa and I went with Jake, Kate and their kids to an amazing rodeo!!! We were sitting quite far away so to get a better take of the action, I walked down to what I found out later was the "Press Box". So there I am on the front lines, even at times having to jump back so that I don't get kicked by the bull or landed on by the rider, when this lady walks up and asks, "Who are you with?". Well I told her that I was kind of a free lance photographer, and that this was my first gig, she told me that it was fine, and that I could stay there but that she would later take me back to the press room to get a copy of my credentials. So I photographed from there for a bit, and left at the intermission, and needless to say, didn't go back to show her my "credentials".
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ken and Jen Perkes April 4, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

Ohhh MY!!!!! What an amazing night! Hey,...your credentials are your work!! Just look at you! You blow me away with your ability to capture the moment. Get some business cards made up and then hang in there with the best of them -- you outshine them all!!
--Hugs and loves and wows!! Mom

Ken and Jen Perkes April 4, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

WOWZERS!!! You are in the big league now! These are the kind of photos you would see in Life Magazine or even National Geographic. I agree with Mom: you are rising so fast! Get your website up and go to work!

Oh, I forgot, you already have a job. Okay, well just keep learning and shooting!

--Dad

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP