Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Matt & Sarah's Wedding - Black and White

Photobucket
SUPER fun couple! And what a great wedding. Matt and Sarah are AWESOME! I convinced them to come with me downtown between the luncheon and the reception to do a city photo shoot and we had a blast. They were such a great couple to photograph, and up for anything. Here are some of my favorite black and white images from the wedding.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We found some really fun spots downtown. We just parked the cars and walked through the city as cars continually drove by honking their horns and yelling out, "CONGRATULATIONS!!".
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PS!!! This post marks the 100th post with my Photo Blog!
Also, make sure you see tomorrow's COLOR post of Matt and Sarah's Wedding.

4 comments:

Ken and Jen Perkes June 29, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

I just have to say it: YOU'RE AMAZING!!! How blessed this lucky couple will feel when they see what you have done for them.

Mom is right: the first shot is a Grace Ormonde shot! Very impressive! There are several others just as nice. WOW!!!

Pops

Jon and Molly Knight June 30, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Nate, those look soooo awesome! I love the one with the bride twirling. When I get married, I'm calling you!

ellen July 11, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

I've been anxious to see photos of Sarah's wedding -- they are awesome!

Unknown August 3, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The dance is magical. I LOVE it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP