Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'M BACK!

Photobucket
WOW! It's been a little more than two weeks since I've blogged. Much too long. So I've been up in McCall with some family, and then down in Altamont Utah, population somewhere around 43.5, for a family reunion. Luisa and I had so much fun with the family though. So today, I just wanted to post some pictures that I took while in McCall. Most of these are either in parks around the Payette Lake, or just there in the harbor of McCall.
Photobucket
My wife said that this one reminder her of a heart monitor, or a sound wave.
Photobucket
I got the photo idea below from my brother Buck, who came with me on this shoot. He was having a blast with the fisheye lens.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP