Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bogus...

Photobucket
I went skiing a few days ago and decided to bring my camera. The conditions were BEAUTIFUL! Fresh powder, blue skies, it was wonderful. There are two decent sized jumps at Bogus Basin here in Idaho so I skied up to them, and took off my skis, and set up shop next to these jumps. At first there were only a few people that would come down and hit the jumps, but I could tell that as time went by, everyone wanted to come try and show off their moves for the camera.
Photobucket
Everyone was SUPER friendly and nice though. A few skiers and snowboarders came up to see their pictures and talk for a bit. One snowboarder had a knack for jumping over me (top picture). One snowboarder decided to spin as he came off the jump. Well I just happened to be in the wrong place, and he coated myself and my camera with a full coat of snow! But here are some of my favorite shots.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ken and Jen Perkes April 9, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

Nate, these are really exciting! Today Mom and I were looking through an older copy of Sports Illustrated that covered the Winter Olympics; we were comparing them to your photos. And I'm here to tell you, these would fit right in! You just keep getting better and better. I couldn't be prouder!!!

--Totally unbiased Dad

Buckley April 11, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Nate! These shots are incredible. I hadn't been to your blog for a bit and decided I should stop in. As always your work is breath taking. That picture of Ben is amazing. I love all the off camera flash photos. I don't think that I can ever say enough about your talent. Keep up your great exploring of the world around us and letting us see the world through your lens.

Buckley

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP