Friday, October 23, 2009

The Mason Family!

What an amazing and fun family!!! We had a blast! We went to this new park that I had never been to, and planned on going to a bridge later in the day but we had so much fun in the park that we stayed there the whole evening. The fall colors were gorgeous, and there were quite a few photographers, but I don't think anyone was having as much fun as we were. This family was great, fun, relaxed and completely natural in front of the camera. Here are some favorites from the shoot.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ken and Jen Perkes October 23, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Nate: I knew how excited you were about this shoot, so I have been eager to see your work. AMAZING!!! Now I know why you were so enthused. What a beautiful family! And your work is equally beautiful. The fun you all were having really shows! I have several favorites; so hard to pick one. But I think my favorite "WOW" shot is the one of the daughter [fourth photo from the top]: I love the composition and everything about it. Of the whole family, my favorite--I think--is the third one down. I know it is rather traditional, but it just doesn't get much better than that. The first shot is really fun and I love the light. Beautiful colors. WOW! Too much to say; I'll have to call when I get a break.

--Dad

Unknown October 23, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

I am completely.... completely... breathless! You have made us all so happy Nate! We had so much fun doing this with you and your talent has touched our lives forever! You are the BEST photographer we have EVER met and we consider ourselves very lucky to have found you! It's not often you find someone so talented, nice, and fun to work with! We are so appreciative!

Thank you... thank you Nate! The pictures are completely sweet, blessed, and beautiful! I am breathless...

Oh, and tell your Mom and Dad thank you for having you! :)

Laura

Anonymous September 26, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

Nate, I just can't say how ecited I am to work with you, these are so beautiful and I love the ones of Josh and Lacy's Wedding as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP