Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NEW BLOG and Mexico Wedding!!!

**THIS BLOG HAS MOVED**CLICK HERE FOR NEW BLOG

Photobucket



I have been so excited to announce my new blog. I have been working feverishly with Andrew Childress at Shutterhive. He contacted me with some ideas after he saw me on the Jasmine Star/CreativeLIVE event and I told him I wasn't quite ready to create a new blog yet. About 1-2 weeks ago, I emailed Andrew and told him let's get things rolling. He started working on it right away and started the creating process.



Andrew as unbelievable to say the least. First off...I'm a bit picky (understatement). I'm honestly probably not a great graphic design client. I don't know how he put up with me constantly asking for things to be tweaked. He did a phenomenal job. He was able to take my vision and ideas and put them into the works in an incredibly timely manner. He helped me with all the things that I have no idea about, like CSS, and SEO and HTML code and jabberwockies and all those things that are seriously over my head. He made it possible for me to continue to work on Photography while he worked on my blog. My biggest fear before was that it would take me two months to create a new blog that I liked, and that my actual photography business would suffer because of it. Andrew let me focus on photography, and did all the things that would have taken me months to do (and I still wouldn't have got it all right).



So after countless emails, and chats, and screen shots, here we are. I hope you love my blog as much as I do. Have a look around. I've uploaded all of 2010's posts from my blogspot blog. Feel free to drop me a comment or message. I would love to hear from you!



As of now, this will be the LAST post on this blog (I'll still leave this old blog up), so without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to the new blog of Nate Perkes Photography (click here). (and MEXICO WEDDING)



**PS...As if you can't tell, I have been so SO happy with Andrew Childress. He is currently accepting web design on a first come first serve basis. You can contact him directly at andrew@shutterhive.com


5 comments:

wholesale wedding dresses May 18, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

wedding and dress
wedding and dresses

wedding photography in blue mountains February 17, 2016 at 11:22 PM  

Nice clicks.....

Forhad Hossain May 15, 2021 at 1:17 PM  

It's been an awesome experience reading your blog and having a great time doing all your informational posts inspire me a lot.  sir, I also just want to let you know that I do photoshop image editing like background removal service , Clipping path service , amazon product image editing , hair masking , color correction , neck joint service on Fiverr .If you ever need an image editing service please visit my Fiverr profile: https://www.fiverr.com/forhad_designer

Travelling is life!! October 28, 2021 at 11:24 PM  

Thank you for such a beautiful blog on photography, you really have included details about achieving the best results. The next step to photography can be canvas printing, deciding on which company makes the best canvas prints, can be crucial. Let me know what you think.

Anonymous March 29, 2022 at 1:58 PM  

I kept on wondering what would emerge if these folks could all see each other's ideas)
famous nature photographers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP