Thursday, December 24, 2009

Snowy Mountains!

So this Christmas Luisa and I have decided to spend our Holiday up in the mountains of Donnelly Idaho near McCall! It's GORGEOUS up here, but it comes with some very cold temperatures. But what has been so fun has been our chance to try out my new camera. It's been a blast and the jump to a full frame sensor has been a fantastic one. Here are some pictures that I've taken while being up here in the beautiful country side. I really like the black and whites, but the colors are gorgeous as well.


On our way up along the road...
Photobucket
Our view from our lodge...the sky was amazing!
Photobucket
Stars off our balcony that night...
Photobucket
And some fun tree shots...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So far, I can not believe the dynamic range of the camera and the sharpness of a new fisheye lens. We're
having too much fun and I'll be sure to post some more pictures!

1 comments:

Ken and Jen Perkes December 24, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

I'm LOVING the new camera!!! And I am homesick for McCall! WOW! I don't know where to begin, but it is clear that you have a new way to see the world through your fisheye lens--and I like what you are doing. I especially love the perspective of the trees looking up. Very nice. The clouds in the color photo are really incredible! JUST BEAUTIFUL!

I have to say that I can REALLY tell a difference with the new camera. AMAZING sharpness!!! Nice job Ansel!

Now go be with your wifey!!! ; - )

--Dad

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP